All I really need to know about Life, I learned from Noah's Ark:
(1) Don't miss the boat.
(2) Don't forget we're all in the same boat.
(3) Plan ahead-it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
(4) Stay fit-when you're 600 years old someone might ask you to do something really big.
(5) Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
(6) For safety's sake travel in pairs.
(7) Two heads are better than one.
(8) Build your future on high ground.
(9) Speed isn't always an advantage, after all, the snails were on the same ark with the cheetahs.
(10) When you're stressed, float awhile.
(11) Remember the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
(12) Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm outside.